Saturday, February 8, 2014

We are Green - Bassi Limousine Service Santa Clara

I was in my car listening to a talk radio station and there was an interview going on with a scientist regarding climate change and the Copenhagen climate summit. Let me start off by saying that I believe in protecting the environment. I believe that we should do everything we can not to harm it by arbitrarily polluting our planet. That being said, I still believe in facts and common sense. Therefore I was stunned by what I heard this particular scientist say.  Being in the limousine business and watching my colleagues spend millions on green technology and green limousines, I wanted to pay close attention to this conversation.

bassi limousine service santa clara to all airports The host had asked this scientist how he would explain the fact that Mars, Venus, and Uranus were all experiencing the exact same warming trends as the earth was. The scientist actually said they weren’t related at all. The host asked if it is possible that the warming trends experienced by the four planets could be related to the sun and the scientist replied no not necessarily. The host pushed further by asking if it could be possible, and the scientist said absolutely not.

Absolutely not! How can that be? With absolute certainty, how can he say that the planetary warming trend is not related to the sun and that it cannot possibly be related to the sun? I was aghast. Mainly due to the fact that there is increasing evidence that climate change scientist have been fabricating and hiding climate information for the past three decades in order to keep the climate change debate going. Add to that the fact that there is mounting evidence that the photographs and scientific reports on the crisis of the icecaps melting were fabricated. I think there can be no absolutes in this debate.
 bassi limousine service to all airports from santa clara
Global warming may be a problem, though I am doubtful for many reasons. However, a scientist saying irrefutably that the sun is absolutely not a factor in global or planetary warming is inane. I may not have a PHD or a doctorate, but common sense says that the sun may be the problem. I am sure I could conduct enough scientific studies to prove it one way or another, before I would just dismiss it as a possibility.


I only wrote this article, because as I hear more and more about the global warming problem and watch my colleagues in the limousine industry spend hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions going green, I have the thought, that if this somewhat disingenuous scientist is one of the people leading the debate, this may be nothing more than an exercise in futility. I am not saying its all bunk, but with statements like the one cited above, it very well could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment